Monday, December 29, 2008

Antigua!

Jeff and I just arrived in Antigua this morning. I don´t have my camera with me now, but I´ll be putting plenty of pictures up of this past week very soon.

Jeff and I just enrolled in some classes here in Antigua to improve are Spanish. I will be taking classes 8 hours per-day throughout the week, and Jeff will be doing four hours,--I´ve got quite a bit of catching up to do in comparison to Jeff´s six years of Spanish in school.

We´ll be staying with one of the host families that is provided by the school, with 3 full meals per day and constant Guatemalan study partners.

I´ll have easy access to the internet all week, so I´ll put up more entries and photographs later.

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome! What a fantastic growth opportunity for you and Jeff. I am seriously envious of you guys. Stay safe, have fun, and watch out for thieving monkeys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the spanish coming along? Your learning it in Mexico and I'm learning it in Colorado. I think it's more exciting your route ;-) Hope all is well and you are having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete